Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sleepy

I'm sleepy. Woke up too early. *yawn*

Up too late watching the hockey game. I dreamed about being at a bar, thirsty, and everything I drank didn't help. I had trouble ordering -- my brain was unable to articulate "PBR" so I muttered "Newcastle" in my dream, and even that didn't help.

So I woke up around 4ish and then got some water. It was very foggy outside. I didn't take any pictures of it.

B1 has two more soccer games left and then he's done. Maybe two more weeks of school, and he's done with that, too.

I took the boys to the zoo yesterday. They had a great time there, and it wasn't too crowded, as it had stormed most of the day, and so the usual Memorial Day crowds were comparatively slight, which made it more fun for the boys, in terms of getting to see the exhibits without dealing with lots of foot traffic, etc.