Friday, March 5, 2010

Farmvillainy

I remember originally scoffing about Farmville. What a stupid game, total time sink. Then I got involved with making my farm look cool and beautiful. I'm very pleased with it -- it looks like some mad baron's estate, now. I love it! My boys will often pick the crops I "grow" on it. B2 loves the "Groovy" barn in particular. I'm sure I won't play in it forever, but I think my farm looks damned good. Of course, the grapes, peas, and tomatoes were just planted, so you just get to see a lot of stakes. I'll try to remember to snap a picture before I harvest'em...





I just did a slight tweak of it, got rid of the Durian Tree behind my estate and put a few stands of tall conifers in there, instead. Makes it cozier. And, yes, I KNOW I still have the Christmas tree up, but they didn't give me any storage options for it, and I didn't want to sell it. And it blends so well with those conifers!