Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lordy

Man, it's been awhile since I've posted! I blame Blogger; they went through a format change for their system, which, in theory, qualifies as an improvement, but in practice makes it a bit more difficult to navigate through their system, at least relative to the older version.

So, I was in the position of either learning to wend my way through a new CMS or just not blogging, and, obviously, made my choice on that. Ha!

It's frickin' cold these days, but am glad that the radiators have been on. Still, it seems like there'll be precious little Fall this year, relative to an onrush of Winter. Since last year's Winter was comparatively mild, I guess we're due, but still, BRRR!

I got a new laptop, which has been nice; I've been sorely in need of one after dropping my last one years ago, and not being able to justify getting a new one for years (at the time, I'd just gotten a new PC in the wake of me getting Exene out of my hair, and couldn't really justify getting a new PC and a replacement laptop in one swoop!)

But I'm really enjoying having a laptop again, since it lets me write wherever I'm at, obviously.

Anyway, onward and upward.