Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coolness

The righteous storms that blew through here last night mercifully lowered the temps a bit, making it less sweltering. I was glad to be able to bike to and from work without getting caught in the stormage. Plus, since it was cool and wannabe stormy, the shore wasn't packed. Saw a Latina with a perfect Gucci logo tattooed on her shoulder, with "Gucci" over it, just for added clarity.

Something else I was going to write, but I'm having blognesia at the moment. I'm thinking of catching "Midnight in Paris" again; it's rare for me to catch a movie twice on the big-screen, but I kinda feel the need to with this one, since it was such a good effort. Beats catching "Green Lantern." Baha!

Saw a thing today that talked about how, increasingly, the notion of multiverses is increasingly gaining currency among physicists. Cool stuff. Infinite possibilities in every moment, all of that stuff.

"Still Life."