Monday, May 30, 2011

Cool

It's supposed to warm up significantly the next couple of days, although right now, it's nice and cool. We'll see how it goes.

Grateful to have a Monday off. I'll celebrate by doing laundry in a few. Hahah! Exene'll drop the boys off at some point this morning. We'll do something fun, weather permitting. It still looks like it wants to rain, and what's a Memorial Day without rain, right?

I was sketching out the premise for the new piece I'm going to be working on. It's going to be hard to classify, but, if I do it well, should be coolly memorable. I may have to do a fair amount of research on it, to get it right; that's always a tightrope for me, whether to write the story and add in the details in subsequent drafts, or whether to try to anchor the story at the outset in the right details and proceed from there. I'll figure it out.