Monday, May 10, 2010

Reviews

I decided to migrate my reviews to another blog, just for shits-n-giggles. All the navelgazery, snarking, pettifogging, and whinging you know and love will remain HERE, Gentle Readers. But the reviews will be moved to Pirouettiquette.

I might even be super-industrious and shovel my Amazon reviews of yore onto that blog, too. Haven't decided, yet. Maybe, if I'm really slick, I'll take up that deal Blogger has with Amazon and review stuff that ties into Amazon, and maybe make a nickel or two for my troubles. How about that? We'll see how canny I am on that score. If there's a way NOT to make money from my work, by God, I'll find it!

In other news, the bus was crowded, and I stood for the whole ride, and it HURT (the hairline-fractured left foot). I just gamely did what I could, but it really hurt. Need more ice cream, obviously, to help mend my bones! ; )