Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Windup

Let's see, I'm going to take the boys to see that "...Dragons" movie tomorrow, I think. They should enjoy that. I'd also like to research netbooks -- I think that might be just what I need to solve my current tech issues with my writing "in the field." (i.e., no fucking laptop) Not that I haven't enjoyed writing longhand -- I actually do like writing in notebooks, but in terms of output, I type so much faster than I write by hand, it's a matter of efficiency, here. I've been working steadily on the book, although I'm uncertain of the word count because it's handwritten -- I'll transcribe my week's work onto the computer at home, another weekend enterprise.

Sunday, Exene should be taking the boys to a Cub Scouts outing, so I may actually shop for the netbook I was looking for, and catch "The Hurt Locker" (FINALLY).

Of course, my usual routine of exercise, cooking some yummy food, and taking photographs of everything that catches my eye will be in play.