Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video: Pillar of Salt

I've had this song in my iTunes since August of 2006 (weird that it's been so long), and I always enjoyed the song. I didn't really like the other Thermals tunes, but this one was spot-on. Anyway, I'd never seen the video before, and just ran into it the other day...



Two things jumped out at me: 1) the frontman reminds me a bit of my teenaged self -- just a long-faced, lanky wackball, and 2) the bassist is CUTE. She's a little hottie. I never thought about what the band looked like, which just amuses me a little in retrospect. Now I kinda want to see their other videos, so I can gawk at their bassist some more. Kinda. The problem is that they use almost the exact same chords for a number of their songs, which is distracting and kinda odd.