Monday, March 15, 2010

*KOFF*

B2 is fighting a chest cold, as I'd said earlier. I decided to take a sick day from work (since I have that cold, too), and watch the boys. I took B1 to school -- it amused me -- one of the 2d grade girls saw B2 in his shades (he's been wanting to wear his shades, "Just like Daddy.") and she asked B1 "WHY is your little brother wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day?" and B1 just shrugged. One of the other girls (a more fashionable one) said "Oh, EVERYBODY is doing it THESE days." Made me chuckle. I put the boys in their IRISH kelly green stocking caps, too. One of B1's less astute classmates asked "Why are you wearing that IRISH cap?"

*shaking head*

B1's too nice, but the proper "Irish" response to that kind of question is a headbutt.

Anyway, it's just B2 and me home today, me giving him TLC. His little voice is all hoarse from the coughing.

Today I'm going to do my laundry, half the boys' laundry, and will pay bills and do the taxes (finally). I'll vacuum, too, as the rugs need it. Tres domestique!