Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yawn Pong and the Snowstorm

I was stuck playing Yawn Pong on a crowded bus last night after work. Even writing the word "yawn" makes me yawn (yawn). I am the most yawn-susceptible person out there (yawn). Anyway, this gal across from me kept yawning, and I kept seeing that (yawn), even out of the corner of my eye, and it would make me yawn (yawn). And she'd see me yawn and would try to fight it, and then she'd yawn, too. Back and forth, down the Mag Mile -- Yawn Pong. See? I just yawned again! Damn. Anyway, it was a slow ride downtown, so the Yawn Pong match was like 120 to 115 by the time I got off the bus. Not really, but it (yawn) sure felt like that.

Moving on, for the sake of (yawn) sanity: we're getting another snowstorm. Yippee! It's really coming down. Supposedly we're due for 6-14 inches, or that's what they're saying. I'll have to take the boys out sledding after work. I'm sure they'll love that. It's really coming down something fierce. I need to find my boots. I am wearing sneakers today. Whoopsie!