Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Big Board

This may seem so old-school, but I swear I need to get one of those whiteboards, like a status board, for my writing. On one hand, I could use the databases on the old computer, where everything's still kept, but as the old computer is being slowly mothballed, I have yet to impose a new order on the iMac. I don't want to upload everything on there.

Anyway, I'm tempted to whiteboard my various stories to indicate what's where, so I can just look on the board and react accordingly. I feel like I need that kind of a concrete thing, instead of it just being confined to electrons in the old computer. I haven't done it, yet -- I may just get a notebook and have that be the equivalent, but I haven't fully decided, yet.

Another short story idea, rendered through a title...
  • Milking Human Kindness
A kind of SF/Horror story, this one is. Just jotting it down, so I don't lose the little chip of paper I write upon. As ever, I'm behind on my output, need to do that, but with Writing Season (e.g., Winter) riding high in the skies, it's a perfect time for me to propel myself forward on my schedule.

Magic Number: 6